Sorry Thoda Late Ho gaya, But again as promised Here we present you the Entries for the Photos of the Week. (Week 2) This time we have collected 23 Pictures from various old and new participants. 🙂 Feels great to see you guys seeking interest in this Platform specially for YOU. 🙂
To Know How to Participate – Click Here
You can also Check Entries of Week #1: By Clicking Here.!!
Do Share your comments about the Photos clicked by these photographers and like/share this post if you feel that they did a commendable job and their photographs are worth sharing. 🙂
- Pictures by: Yogesh Jain
- He Says He is a CA student and this is his first step to Photography.
- Photo of City Palace from Ambrai
- Camera : Nikon Coolpix s3100
Picture By: Nelesh Mehta
About Him: He is Pursuing GNIIT software eng. course from NIIT Udaipur.
Photograph Location #1: Rani Road, view of Sheraton Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa.
Photograph Details #1: Clicked from a Canon DSLR. Edited in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom vr – 3.4.
Photograph Location #2: Front view of City palace, Udaipur
Photograph Details #2: Clicked from Nokia E5-00, Edited: in Picasa and http://pixlr.com.
- Photo By : Tilak Kataria
- He Just Says: He is pursuing Engineering from MIT, Manipal
- Photo Taken From his house in Ambavgarh, Udaipur
- Photo By: Dr. Hersheal Aggarwal
- About Him: He is a dentist currently doing his post graduation from Pacific Dental College, Udaipur. A resident of New delhi, Photography according to him is more of a passion and hobby than something professional, Capturing nature is his favorite photography scene.
- Photograph Location: The Aravali Range, from the hostel building @ Pacific Dental College, Debari.
- Photography Details: Exposure time – 1/600sec, f/- 5.0, ISO 100, taken in Aperture Priority Mode.
- Photo By: Shubham Chauhan
- About Him: He simply writes he is a student in 11th class.
- Photo Taken from His House Terrace.
- Photos by: Hitesh Chugh
- About Him:He says he is 19 years and 10months old, who is currently pursuing Bcom 2nd year From UCCMS, MLSU, Udaipur. He is Passionate About Photography. He Started Doing Photography with my Mobile Camera About 2 Years Back.
- Photograph Location: On the Way to Eklingji.
- Photograph Details: Just Watermark Tool and little bit of Contract.
- Camera Details: Fujifilm jx200, 12MegaPixels, 5X Zoom.
- Photos By : Tanmay Meghsham Mahale
- About Him: He is a student of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Udaipur. From last 9 months He is in Udaipur and He thinks it is the most beautiful place.
- Photos taken from top of the Sajjangarh. First photo is of Udaipur from top of the Sajjangarh and Second is of ‘sunset point at Sajjangarh’.
- Photos by: Lekha Jain
- About Her: By Profession She is a designer of Handmade Paper Products, Getting behind the lens is her hobby and a part of stress buster for her.
- Photos: Sunset2 is taken from Moti Magri , the caption “The Reflection” , Sajjangarh – its caption “D Lone bench”, is taken at Sajjangarh.
- Camera Used: CANNON 550d
- Photos By : Deepankshi Chittora
- About Her: She is 19 year old engineering student with photography as her best leisure time activity.
- Location: Majestic view of the scintillating lake Pichola.
- Camera Used: Kodak Digicam C913 , 9.1mp
- Photos By: Prateek Gupta
- About Him: A traveler who wants to touch as many lands as possible. The shutterbug bit him a couple of years back and He may even want to take this up professionally, sooner or later. 🙂
- Photo1: Bhupalpura
- Camera used: Canon Ixus 95 Point&Shoot
- Camera Settings: f/13, 1/640sec, ISO-80, Exposure bias: 0 step, focal length-14mm
- Photo2: Sajjangarh Fort
- Camera used: Canon Ixus 95 Point&Shoot
- Camera Settings: f/8, 1/250sec, ISO-80, Exposure bias: 0step, focal length- 6mm
- Photos By: Chirag Mehta
- About Him: He is a 19 year old student of engineering….. A passionate photographer, looking for a way long in photography.
- Photograph Location :
- 1. His Friends Terrace
- 2. Love Birds @ Gulab Bagh
- Photos by: Shreyas Jain
- About Him: He is presently pursuing his B.Tech(IT) Second Year from Techno India NJR
- Photograph Locations: UdaiSagar and Lake Pichola
- Camera Used: nikon coolpix s2500
- Photos By: Trishita Ghosh
- About Her: 17 year old amateur photographer from the City of Udaipur; currently in UK in class 11 studying Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Media studies (odd one right??)!! Involved in a 365day photography project!
- Photograph Details:
- Picture of the teddy bear and the doll – Her friend who is a professional photographer is involved in a photography project which has a theme called- ‘A touch of childhood‘. Inspired by that She decided to take a photograph of her loved ones. The doll is called ‘Chulbuli’ which was taken from the famous Clinic plus shampoo advert! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqMV97ukJ8
- Picture of the puppet – Rajasthan Royals! – A person without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. ♥
- Photos By: Gudakesh Kumar
- About Him: He is pursuing MBA from IIM Udaipur. He loves taking photographs specially of Nature and its myriad beauty..
Location : taken atop the mountains ahead of the Maharana Pratap Khel gaon (across the highway)
Camera and Settings :
Sony Ericsson W20
F stop – f/2.6
Focal length – 4 mm