After the Successful last 2 posts of Photos of the Week – #1 and Week – #2. Here we present you the Photos of the Week #3. We will soon start to get the Best Photos According to Us Framed and Gifted to You … !! If you have any queries or questions you can contact us on: Sanjit Chohan(+91-9929067498)
To Know How to Participate – Click Here
You can also Check Entries of Week #1: By Clicking Here.!!
And Entries for Week #2: By Clicking Here..!!!!
Do Share your comments about the Photos clicked by these photographers and like/share this post if you feel that they did a commendable job and their photographs are worth sharing.
- Photos By: Tilak Kataria, He is Currently pursuing his engineering from MIT, Manipal, 3rd year Industrial and Production Engineering Both Photos taken near Ropeway, Karni mata Camera Used is an 8MP Samsung Galaxy SII.
- Photos by: Palash Bolia, He is pursuing Mechanical Engineering from KIIT University, Bhubanewar, Orissa,
He had done his schooling from The Study,Udaipur. He says he is very passionate about Automobiles and Photography.
Photograph Location is at Pichola and the Camera Used is : CANON SX120 IS
- Photos By: Deepankshi Chittora, she is a 19 year old engineering student with photography as her best leisure time activity. Location of the picture is from karni mata and Second pic was clicked on her Terrace. She clicked it using her kodak digicam C913 – 9.1mp.
- Photos by : Darshil Kothari, He is a 19 year old engineerin
g student who likes to click photos in his free time. 🙂
- Photos By: Niharika R. Sanadhya. She is 21 yrs old. She did graduation from pacific college, and now completed a diploma in photography from Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, mumbai and she has also completed a diploma in animation and film making from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Mumbai. OMG!! at such a young age – “Itni Saari Degrees”.. According to her photography is her hobby and she wants to turn it up into her profession… So she is just trying to capture beauty of udaipur. She worked as an intern for 5 months at channel [v], Mumbai for Nokia Indiafest 2012. And Yes She also won a Prize in event photography at channel [v] Nokia indiafest 2012….
Photograph 1 was captured at Bhattiyani chohatta on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanti, and was edited by her using two softwares and she doesn’t want to disclose that.. 😛 (OMG!!!! Again)
- Photos by: Ruchika Patidarand these are two amazing clicks she took while she was in India and visited Udaipur.
- Photo By: Khushvendra Amaliya, He is a student of IIM Udaipur. His native place is Dungarpur and he is interested in sports and Politics.
- Photograph Location: Bright sunny morning and beauty of Rural Udaipur. Village: Fila, Block: Girva, District: Udaipur
- Photograph settings: Camera: Nokia C5 , Time: 10:00 AM, Clicked during Rural Immersion Programme of IIM U.
- Photo By: Pritesh Kanthaliya, He is passionate about photography, techno freak, jhonny depp fan and he asks you to follow him on @MrPritSays on Twitter, Photograph taken near Hathipole Circle using his Nokia 2700 Classic Instant Click.
- Photos by : Lekha Jain, She is a designer of handmade paper products by profession and getting behind the lens is a hobby and is a stress buster for her. These Pictures remind us of the lovely monsoon time in Udaipur
- Photo by: Dr. Deepak Babel, A medical doctor by profession currently working as CEO of a 100 bedded hospital in Udaipur specialized in Orthopedics and main interest in Admin. He is a MBBS,D. Ortho, PGDHA,MBA.
- Photos by : Nikhil Ahuja, He is from Udaipur, currently doing his Engineering from Pune. He Gets chance to visit home only during the Semester Breaks so miss Udaipur a lot. I love to do photography whenever I get time specially capturing the beauty of Udaipur. Photograph Location: Lake Fatehsagar and Lake Pichola. Camera: Canon (Compact Camera)
- Photos by: Arya Manu, 26 yr old guy from Udaipur/Noida currently working in Spiritual Media. An MBA from Symbiosis he joined Media and social service as well. Internet addict, Word Gamer, Part time anchor and full time “Babaji”.
- #Pic 1 :: Title: “The lost World”
Location: Kevladeo Ghana Bird Reserve, Bharatpur
Captured Date: 2007 March
- #Pic 2 :: Title: “Jatan: Be Able”
Location: Health World, Narayan sewa sansthan, udaipur
Captured Date: 2010
- Photos by: Gudakesh Kumar, he is pursuing MBA from IIM Udaipur. He loves taking photographs specially of Nature and its myriad beauty.. Location : taken atop the mountains ahead of the Maharana Pratap Khel gaon (across the highway)
- Camera – SONY DSC-W270
- Focal length – 5 mm
- F-Number – F/3.3
- Exposure time – 1/320 sec.
- Photos by: Yogesh Jain, He is a C.A student and just tries to capture his imagination through his lens…
According to him – ITS NOT THE LENS THAT CAPTURES THE BEAUTY, ITS HIS EYE…
- First photograph is of LAKE PALACE, Photograph taken from AMBRAI
- Second photograph is of JAG MANDIR, Photograph taken from dudh tallai.
- Camera details – NIKON COOLPIX S3100