After the Ministry of Home Affairs released the guidelines for the fifth phase of the national lockdown, Rajasthan government, on Sunday, issued fresh guidelines for Lockdown 5.0 for the period of June 1 to June 30, 2020.
As per the guidelines released by the Rajasthan Home Department, the government has opened up a lot many activities for the public barring the containment zones.
Activities allowed to resume in the state from June 1
- All government offices can now operate in full strength.
- All private offices are now allowed to operate in full strength.
- Commercial vehicles including buses, taxis are also allowed to operate. However, city buses have not been allowed to resume services yet.
- All shops, kiosks, Thelas in the state are allowed to open.
- Inter and intra-state movement of buses are allowed except in containment zones.
- Interstate and within the state movement of people is allowed. No separate permission or pass will be required for such movements.
- Passenger trains and domestic flights are allowed as per the Standard Operating Procedure released by Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Gatherings for funerals and marriages are also allowed on a conditional basis.
Activities prohibited in the state till June 30
- Hotels, restaurants, clubhouses and other hospitality services along with other eating places will remain closed (except home deliveries and takeaways, which are already permitted).
- Shopping malls, cinema halls, auditoriums, gyms, swimming pools, bars to remain closed.
- International air travel, except for purposes permitted by MHA/GoI, will remain prohibited.
- Schools, colleges, educational, training, coaching institutes will remain closed.
District Administration and other officials have been empowered to enforce the common safety precautions with fines and penalties.