The Mewar Pink Run 2018 Marathon is a health awareness social event organized by Mewar Innovations Services Private Limited. The aim of the marathon is to fight against breast cancer. It will be organized on 23rd December 2018 at Fatehsagar. The running categories in the marathon are as follows –
- 21 km Mewar royals Half Marathon (Competitive) – 750/-
- 11 KM Heritage Run (Competitive) – 500/-
- 5 KM Lakecity Run (Competitive) – 250/-
- 3 km Smart and Healthy student’s run (senior school and college students) – 100/-
- 3 km senior citizen’s run (55 yrs onwards) – FREE
- 1 km kid’s fun run (up to 10 yrs) – FREE
The marathon is an effort to kick Breast cancer and raise awareness about the same. It will encourage people to run in order to keep themselves fit and healthy.
Winners of the marathon will get trophies and cash prices.
For registrations, click here. (Last date of the registrations is 15th December 2018).