Zigsaw is organizing Udaipur Job Festival on 28th February. The objective of the Job Festival is to bring in all the Job seekers & Job providers of Udaipur at 1 location. Vaibhav strongly believes that the difference between a good idea & a successful company are the employees that work in it. In his opinion, the team is the most essential ingredient of success & is at the core of each success-story. He describes Zigsaw as the magic box that connects talent to the right team
Here is a quick Q&A with him
Why should a Job seeker attend the Job Festival
- It gives them a shot at being interviewed by the company of their choice in Rajasthan
- It helps them understand the current market trend & the skills-in-trend
- It gives them a snapshot in the work-cultures of the “best companies to work for” in Rajasthan
What are the commercials involved for Job seekers to participate
It is completely FREE for Job seekers to attend. All the registered users can attend this Job Festival. Job seekers can register at www.zigzobs.com/ujf and can engage with us on our Facebook page at https://web.facebook.com/events/555038291312479/
What would be the scale of this Job Festival
We intend to bring in 40+ companies to this Job Festival. We have met close to 90 companies in the last 10 days and 19 companies have already confirmed their participation for this Job Festival
How do you intend to reach the Job seekers of Udaipur
We would be reaching out to 25 colleges in & around Udaipur where we are expecting 4000 Job applications. We are also expecting 600 working professionals to be a part of this Job Festival. For this, we have identifying the frequented places of the youth of Udaipur & taking them onboard as publicity partners.
What are the advantages for companies to participate in this Job Festival ?
- It gives them a 1 day access to the best talent pool in 150 Km radius of Udaipur
- It saves their time compared against the traditional process to hire.
- It meets their hiring needs for the next 3 months
- It gives them a brand visibility amongst 4600 Job seekers from around Udaipur.
Tell us something about your team
We are team of 9 members, working online & offline.
- Me: Vaibhav Chouhan, IIT Guwahati -2012 batch
- Technology Consultants: Shivnarayan, VNIT (4th year) & Avinash (IIT Kanpur, 3rd year)
- Srishti & Hemprabha: Aspirant Relationship Manager
- Devkaran: Client Relationship Manager
- Abhishek: Developer
- Akarsh: Intern from Manipal, multiple roles
- Soumyaranjan: Social Media (3rd year SVNIT)
Why do you choose to be based out of Udaipur
I have from Udaipur & have grown up in this city. Also, the startup culture in Udaipur is growing. The Udaipur Startup Fest was a witness to this growth & prosperity that lies ahead for this city. I am positive that this city has huge potential & is on the track to use it to the fullest.
How can companies participate in this Job Festival
Companies & sponsers can register at www.zigzobs.com/ujf