Udaipur today is listed among the few cities which has its own car club as well an independent social club named Rajasthan Motor Club ‘RMC’. It’s one of its kind of club in India which with the help of its members conduct Mass Level Outdoor Activities carrying a “Social Message” for creating awareness.RMC will provide platform to all members who want to come together and add something for the betterment of the city.
RMC is a club launched in Udaipur with a motive of providing an enthralling experience for its members. It is a club which will conduct Outdoor Activities where ‘long trips’ will be conducted for its members. There will be weekend trips as well as Monthly Trips where members will take part in a Trip which will carry a “Social Message“.
Soon they are planning to conduct a Social awareness rally about Anti-Corruption.
About Anti Corruption Rally:
The Rally will be conducted on 12th June, 2011. This event will comprise of 45 cars along with associates and will be supported by Autokam Honda (Distributor Honda Siel Cars) who will provide 2 of their Honda Civic and Honda City cars.
The rally as per the schedule:
- Will start at 3 p.m. on 12th june 2011 from Sahelion ki badi to Sukhadia circle.
- From Sukhadia circle will move to Fateh sagar.
- From Fateh sagar will reach to chetak circle.
- From Chetak circle will proceed towards delhi gate.
- From Delhi gate will continue towards bapu bazaar and then to suraj pole.
- From suraj pole will proceed to fateh school reaching towards durga nursery road.
- From durga nursery will continue towards ashok nagar road covering shastri circle and reaching residency road.
- From residency road it will ply towards panchwati and end at sukhadia circle.
Post Contributed by : Mehsum Abbas, Aditya Bhaskar