The ROTARY CLUB OF UDAIPUR MEERA had its oath taking ceremony on 11thJuly 2011 at the Rotary Bajaj Bhawan. President Dr. Veena Sanadhya, Secretary Dr. Seema Singh and team were given oath by Ramesh Aggarwal. The chief guest for the programme was Vice chancellor of MLSU, prof. I.V. Trivedi. According to rotary tradition programme started with invocation by Maya Chawat & 4 way test by Devika Singhvi. Past president Dr Sweety Chhabra welcomed every one present and past secretary Vijay Lakshmi Galundia presented report.
The chief guest released news letter & brochures of projects & congregated the new team. President in her speech MY YEAR AHEAD-said that this year the main target must be to complete all the initiatives and projects, namely SANGNI-for senior citizens, PERSONALITY WAVE-for women empowerment, and BAHTAE KADAM-prosperity & eco restoration projects, and with this their aim will be conducting regular meetings & strengthening friends clubs. In the end vote of thanks was given by Secretary Seema Singh. Programme was successfully conducted by Dr Kusum Mathur & Harsha Kumawat.
The new sworn-in Team is as follows
- President: Dr. Veena Sanadhya
- Secretary: Dr. Seema Singh
- Club advisor: Dr. Sunanda Gupta
- Club trainer: Ratan Pamecha
- Sr. Vice President: Rajkumari Gandhi
- Vice President: Kalpna Nalvaya
- Jt. Secretary: Devika Singhvi
- Treasurer: Manju Bordia
- Editor: Snehlata Sabla
- Co-editor: Pushpa Kothari
- P.President: Sweety Chhabra
- P.elect: Kavita Modi
- Sergeant at arms: Harsha Kumawat
- Directors- Madhu Sareen, Poonam Ladia, Sanju Khurana, Swarna Garg, Vijaylakshmi Galundia, Cukku Likhari, Dr. Jyoti Choudhary.