Mr. Narendra Modi addressed the Janjaati Morcha Sammelan in Udaipur at Gandhi Ground. This was his first public rally in the states that are going for the assembly elections in coming two months. Former CM of Rajasthan Mrs. Vasundhara Raje was also present at the event. BJP’s election manifesto for Rajasthan assembly election was almost complete and would be submitted to party’s state president Vasundhara Raje on October 25, Kataria said.
Few points from speech of Narendra Modi,
- Seeing such a large crowd in Udaipur for the first time, it is an indication of a storm in the country.
- This today is the beginning of my tours in the poll bound states, starting from Rajasthan.
- In Mewar, I bow to Maharana Pratap. We also remember Rana Sanga here.
- In 1857, the challenge to the British came from the areas where there were tribal communities. Desh Bhakti of the tribal communities inspires us even today.
- For the last few days there have been so many inaugurations in Rajasthan that there were no scissors left in the market.
- ‘Shahzada’ came to Rajasthan and spoke. But even Congress workers did not understand what he spoke, why he spoke, for whom he spoke.
- Person who came to ask for votes for Gehlot, does he trust him? Do they trust their own CM?
- If ‘he’ trusted this government, why did he come to visit Gopalgarh without telling anyone? A government and chief minister who the ‘shahzada’ does not trust how can you trust?
- Human Rights Commission has used such words for this Rajasthan government. Even the Human Rights Commission does not trust this government.
- The Governor of Rajasthan who is from Congress, what did she say? If you cannot implement schemes, build roads let me do it. Governor is from the Congress, Shahzada appointed her, and she is saying such a thing.
- Can any woman of Rajasthan have the courage to meet the ministers of Rajasthan?
- Modi asks the Udaipur crowd — is Congress telling you what they did? Draws a loud ‘no’ from his audience.
- Congress said prices will be down in 100 days. What happened?
- Production of onion has gone down 5%, but the price has gone up by 1500%. Onions are grown in Maharashtra, AP, Karnataka — all Congress-ruled states.
- The government in Delhi is busy finding gold, 2G, but has no interest in onions.
- Compare what the cost for food was when Vajpayee ji left government and what it costs now. Today the costliest thing is onions.
- Influenced by TV and daily soaps, the ‘shahzada’ is not talking about the issues concerning the people, but a family serial.
- Narendra Modi concludes speech in signature style with loud chants of ‘Vande Mataram.’Modi urges the crowd to throw out Congress from Rajasthan.
Photos By : Priyansh Paliwal & Yash Sharma