Here we are with pictures of heavy rain of the season which was observed on 11 September, 2011 continuing with problems in the Udaipur City. This Lead to heavy water influx in many areas.
Some Updates of City :
- The Gates of FatehSagar, Swaroop Sagar and UdaiSagar are/were opened :O
- Sisarma River was flowing at 12Ft.
- Water is/was moving above UIT pulia
- Influx of water in Areas like Bohra Ganesh Ji, Sector 5(Gayatri Nagar), 7, 11, 13, 14 , Kumbha Nagar, Tekri and more.
- Savina Krishi Mandi was flooded with water upto 4Ft.
- Holiday announced in Central Academy Hiran Magri Sec 4, St. Pauls on 12 September, 2011
Here are Pictures By : Yash Sharma
Pictures by : Gaurav Bhattacharya