Are you thinking to step into the creative and exciting world of textile design, fashion design, or interior design? Then this is the absolutely right place for you to be.
In the hullabaloo of the rigorous marketing of numerous institutes, it becomes very difficult to choose the right institute which will not just escalate your growth and talent but will also present you with a bundle of opportunities. In this article, we will give you 10 reasons why INIFD is the best design education institute. So, let’s dig deep!
1) Globally Recognized Design Education Chain
INIFD is one of the most reputed design education institutes of the not just India but the entire globe. It has 180 centers pan India and have marked its presence in 11 countries all across the globe. Thus, being the only design education chain which provides equal opportunities, knowledge, and exposure to every student of the institution regardless of his/her city. The institute has an outstanding collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo, Milan (Italy) and Annamalai University in Tamil Nadu which is the oldest university of India in the design education industry.
Moreover, INIFD is the official knowledge partner of Lakme Fashion Week, which is a premier fashion event in India, and Femina Miss India, national beauty pageant in India.
2) Expert mentor panel
The expert mentor panel of INIFD helps every student to get a bigger picture of the industry they are going to step into. Mentors of INIFD often help the students to get a real-time experience of the designing world. The panel includes renowned Bollywood fashion designer Ashley Rebello, Indian fashion designer Manish Malhotra, and film actress and a successful interior designer Twinkle Khanna. Apart from that, INIFD’s faculty team is enriched with well-experienced fashion as well as interior designers such as Sera Carter, Anuj Chechani, and Urvashi Maheshwari.
3) A bucket full of opportunities
- Through INIFD, students get the biggest fashion opportunity where they can witness Lakme Fashion Week live and get the chance to meet renowned Bollywood and fashion celebrities.
- INIFD’s interior designing students can also get a chance to design the set of Lakme Fashion Week.
- Students enrolled in INIFD can get the opportunity of a 6-month internship from IIID (Institute of Indian Interior Designers) which is the core body for interior designing.
4) Flexible courses
- The course structure of INIFD offers utmost flexibility to all the students. The degree course of the fashion designing field has been conveniently divided into 3 years wherein 40% education is of textile and 60% is of fashion, so a student can study about both the fields simultaneously. There is also a certification course for the students who wish to go for a diploma in any field.
- A student can opt for a bachelor’s degree after completing his 10+2 in any respect. Similarly, he can go for a master’s degree after completing his bachelor’s in any respect. Moreover, at any point of time, if a student is willing to shift to a different center in India, he can conveniently do so.
5) Regular informative workshops
Special and informative workshops are being conducted for all the students of fashion, textile, and interior design every Saturday. These workshops are facilitated by the fashion and interior designing experts of Udaipur. Thus, creating a perfect balance between theoretical and practical exposure, which also takes us to our next point.
6) Practical exposure
INIFD understands the importance of practical exposure along with the theoretical knowledge and for the same reason, educational industry visits to marble or textile industries are organized every month to give a real-time experience to the students. In the batch of the year 2018-19, 4 students (two from Interior designing and two from fashion designing) got the opportunity to showcase their presentation to the expert panel of IMG reliance which is the biggest event company of India. On the other hand, all the INIFD Interior designing students get a chance to work on the live projects going on in the city.
7) Frequent Celebrity visits
The institution witnesses a number of celebrities every year possessing expertise in the designing industry. Some of the renowned celebrities who have already visited are Ashley Rebello (Bollywood fashion designer), Anil Khosle (CEO of INIFD), Vikalp Mehta (Indian TV actor and famous mimic artist of Akshay Kumar), Danielle Patte (US fashion designer), Imam Siddiqui (Indian fashion stylist and television personality), and Poonam Dubey (famous Bhojpuri actress and sister of Manoj Bajpayee).
8) Interactive Events to Showcase your Talent
A number of events are being conducted by the institution which helps the students of INIFD to showcase their talent to the world. Amongst them, events such as INIFD Kids fashion show and art express witnessed humungous success.
Another annual event named ‘Dharohar Fashion Parade’ is going to take place March 16,2019 at Justa Rajputana, Udaipur. The entire fashion show will revolve around the theme ‘Zero tolerance for crime against women’. Here, the fashion designing students will display eco-friendly garments whereas the interior designing students will work on the set of the event. A special exhibition will also be conducted during this event where the work of the students will be displayed.
9) Strong Alumni network
The institute is enriched with a strong alumni network who found their way to success through INIFD. Some of the renowned alumni from INIFD Udaipur are –
- Kanishka Mali – Color consultant at Asian Paints
- Naman Dagaliya – Consultancy firm (Interior Designing)
- Anna Bhavsar & Dhruvika Kumawat – Owns a firm jointly named Interior Mappers
- Priyanka Gandhi – Owns a boutique
10) Manish Malhotra online course
Every INIFD student gets a complimentary enrolment to the Manish Malhotra online course worth rupees 15000/- for non INIFD students. The special course includes 9 modules such as costume design, bridal wear, fashion retail, fashion show/fashion week/show preparations, international shows, film styling, visualization/illustration, menswear, and womenswear.
When there are so many exciting opportunities in a single package, there’s absolutely nothing you would want. What are you waiting for? Enroll in INIFD now!
Have any query? Drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9636212273