Incepted in the year 2016, Udaipur World Music Festival is an annual festival featuring exceptional performances while celebrating the cultural diversity of around the world.
With UWMF just round the corner, Udaipur is all set to witness the fourth edition of the most awaited Udaipur World Music Festival 2019. Beginning from 15th Feb 2019, the three-day festival is jam-packed with a range of national and international line up ready to enthrall the audience.
The venue for the morning sessions (8 am to 10 am) would Amber at Amet Haveli, the afternoon session (3 pm to 5 pm) will take place at Fatehsagar Paal and the evening session (7 pm onwards) will be held at Gandhi Ground.
The schedule of the entire festival is as follows:
15th February 2019
- Gulaza from Israel
- Karsh Kale from India
- Els Catarres from Spain
16th February 2019
- Shashank Subramanyam from India
- Delgocha Ensemble from Iran
- Yyes Theiler Trio Feat. Shree Sundarkumar from Switzerland
- Chand Afzal from India
- Avora from India
- Alabaluna from Portugal
- Rhythm Rebels from Indonesia
- Hot Water from South Africa
17th February 2019
- Rocio Marquez Duet from Spain
- Manjusha Patil Kulkarni from India
- Udopia from Greece
- Vibha Saraf from India
- La Dame Blanche from Cuba-France
- Traffic Jam from India
- Natig Rhythm Group from Azerbaijan
- The Local Train from India
Are you ready to be a part of the 3-day long melodious affair?
See you there!
Do you have any feedback regarding the article or any such story which you want to share with us? Then write to me at email@example.com