Been long we posted, Here we are with a New Competition to Seek the Cutest Kid of Udaipur 2014. The Motto of this competition is to allow you to show your Cute Kid Online. The Final Participants will be chosen by Team UdaipurBlog.
- Dinner for 4
- Display of All the Participants in Celebration Mall
- Photo Featured in Next Edition of New Magazine of Udaipur – The City Angle
- Exclusive UB Gifts
- Gifts from Mom&Me
- Gifts by Jashn Food Court.
All you need to do is visit the site given below and Upload the Photo of your Cute Kid/Sibling/Cousin belonging from Udaipur abiding all the rules mentioned below.
[btn link=”http://www.bit.ly/udaipurkids” color=”red” size=”size-l” target=””]Click Here to Participate[/btn]
Rules of Competition:
Following are the rules to participate in the UBKids competition held under UdaipurBlog.com –
- The photograph has to be submitted strictly on the submit page of – UdaipurBlog.com/kids
- Age Limit of Kid : 6 Months – 6 Years
- Kid should natively belong from Udaipur.
- Mention the complete name of Kid.
- Please do NOT put any watermark on the photo before submission.
- There can be at most 2 entries per Kid on the Website.
- Even after the submission process, your photo is not yet shown on the contest site instantly. It will be reviewed by our panel, your photo will be either approved or rejected. Keep checking the site for your entry.
- UB Kids may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind. UB Kids reserves all right to use all photos for the marketing and promotional use.
- You acknowledge and agree that UB Kids shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
- The last date for submission of the photographs for the competition under the current theme is
25th July, 2014(Extended till : 8 August, 2014). Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. We will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries.
- We may rectify the Documents of Kid if necessary, If found inappropriate we may disqualify the Entry.