Combined with different types of cuisines, workshops, food sessions, and rich flavour of wines, Shouryagarh Food & Wine Festival was a terrific event for the people of Udaipur. The festival got its hype in all the three days from 7th to 9th July, 17 enriched with the glory of participants, chefs, and guests presenters.
Organized in Shouryagarh Resort & Spa, the grand occasion got a favourable response and was relished by all the attendees so far.
And, if you have missed to attend it, here are the glimpses of Shouryagarh Food & Wine Festival 2017 to take a look at.
Day 1: Flawless Beginning (7th July, 17)
With an accurate timing of monsoons, Food & Wine Festival 2017 was inaugurated with the blessings of Lord and these were the people from the chief guests, participants, and jury who enlightened the event with their presence.
Inauguration by Mr. Bibhor Srivastava (Group Publishing Director – ITP Publishing India)
Udaipur Star Chef 2017 Competition top 10 finalists:
- Ms. Manali Kapoor
- Ms. Alisha Siyal
- Ms. Simaran Sidhwani
- Ms. Itrat Siddiqi
- Mr. Rajveer Singh Ranawat
- Ms. Manasi Shrimali
- Ms. Vishakha Veerwani
- Mr. Nikshay Puri Goswami
- Ms. Diksha Chainani
- Ms. Vinita Jain
- Chef Love Mathur (HRH Group of Hotels, Udaipur)
- Chef Kasim Khan (Sous Chef, Old Belly Cafes, Mumbai)
- Chef Manish Joshi (Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur)
- Mr. Rupam Sarkar (GM Shouryagarh Resort & Spa)
And, in the evening, start day was packed up the delicious baking of pastry & chocolate demo by Chef Kasim Khan from Mumbai and Mr. Rupam Sarkar, in which total participation strength was around 100.
Day 2: Paired with Twist (8th July, 17)
It sounded with the love of day 1, and it was the time for another sneak peeks to Food & Wine Festival 2017 on the second day with the gracious presence of young chefs, amusing competition, and a special session in the evening that are mentioned below.
Health Food Workshop: By Chef Sudhir Pai from Holiday Inn, Mumbai, in which a total number of entrants were around 50.
Udaipur Young Chef, 2017 Competition Top 10 Finalist:
- Treebo Jaisingh Garh
- HRH Group of Hotels
- Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa
- Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa
- Radisson Green
- Park Exotica
- Hotel Landmark
- Hotel Trident
- Hotel Lakend
- The Royal Retreat Resort & Spa
- Chef Satish Arora (Executive Corporate Chef Taj Group India and Presently Director DSI Foods, UK & Culinary Director MAHEC Dubai)
- Chef Sudhir Pai (Executive Chef – Holiday Inn, Mumbai)
Food & Beverage Pairing Special Session by Ms. Shatbi Basu (India’s First Women Bartender, in which a total number of participants was around 90.
Day 3: A Splendid End with Celebrities (9th July, 17)
Lastly, all’s well when ends well. And, nothing can be better when you get to witness celebrity chef Kunal Kapoor to give a pinch of excitement to an entire event along with other chefs, special appearances, and awardees that are enlisted below.
Beverage Workshop by Ms. Ami B Shroff (India’s leading female Flair bartender & Mixologist. And, the total count of participants present in a demo was 80+.
Fusion Food Demo Workshop by Chef Vimal Dhar that was attended by overall contenders around 110.
Comfort Food Demo by Celebrity Chef Kunal Kapur, which added the highlight to an event with total Participant for the demo around 200.
- Guest Chef Mr. Rohal Sable (Complex General Manager, Novotel Goa Resort & Spa, and The Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel as well as La Brise by the beach)
- Stage Performance By Devo Khan Group
- Udaipur Star Chef Winner 2017: Mrs. Itrat Sidduqi
- Runner Up: Mrs. Mansi (11000/- + Certificate + Shield)
- Udaipur Young Chef Winner: Jaisingh Garh Chef Sohan & Chef Somnath Runner Up: HRH Hotels Chef Vinita & Chef Deepak
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Chef Satish Arora (Contributed more the 50 Years in Hotel Line, India’s first Executive Chef and worked as The Corporate Chef of The Taj Group) and Ms. Shatbhi Basu (Contributed 35 year in the industry and India’s first Women Bartender & Celebrity Bartender).
So, folks! If you have missed the Food & Wine Festival 2017, then don’t get low. All you can do is stay connected with Instagram to witness more new updates by Shouryagarh Resort & Spa.