Jewellery without a tint of gold is incomplete. Gold is most appealing to both men and women when it comes to jewellery. Gold signifies, purity, wedding, occasion, festivals etc. Gold jewellery compliments your look. Gold is used to make bangles, earrings, necklace, bracelets, wristlets, rings etc in various designs.
This article will give you a brief idea about gold jewellery design with price and 3 gram gold ring price:
DESIGNER GOLD JEWELLERY WITHIN YOUR BUDGET
- Gold coin long necklace- It is a heritage jewellery also known as Kaasumala where kaasu means coin and mala means necklace. The design includes small gold coins with an image of goddess Laxmi. This gold coin long necklace goes best with a traditional outfit, festivals and in dance performance. It also goes perfectly with a bridal wear. It will cost you around Rs 35000 to Rs 48000.
Gold jewellery set
- Kundan gold jewellery set- Kundan gold jewellery set is very important jewellery for wedding. It includes a necklace , chain, hand chain, bracelet, earrings, headpiece etc which completes a bridal look. It is very expensive and is suitable for wedding purpose. It gives a grand and royal look to the wearer. It will cost you Rs 50000 to Rs 70000.
- Designer rope offices wear bangles- Nowadays mostly working women cannot wear heavy gold bangles. Nothing to worry because for them the designer rope office wears bangles are the perfect choice as it is lightweight and can go with every outfit. These are the most trendy gold bangles and are in high demand. This will cost you Rs 11000 to Rs 13500.
- Classic gold bracelet with a heart shape- These bracelets are suited for both women and girls. It is an ideal gold bracelet for all types of occasion and enhances your look with its unique design. It is also perfect for an office wear. It will cost you around Rs 12000 to 15000.
- Gold chain with diamond- Gold with a diamond is the most classy and stylish combination. As we know diamonds are women’s best friend so wearing a gold chain studded with diamond will give a stylish look and it is perfect for all occasions. It will cost you around Rs 18000 to Rs 22500.
Rings are loved by women of all age groups. And if it is a gold ring then it is a must-have in every women jewellery collection as it shows a fashion statement. These are in trend for a long period of time. Nowadays the designers have come across with a variety of 3 gram gold rings with beautiful designs.
A 3gram gold ring price depends on its weight and on its design. But normally a 3gram gold rings will cost you between Rs 9300 to Rs 11000.
So these are the gold jewellery design with rate and a 3 gram gold ring price. This will serve you as a guide whenever you wish to buy a gold jewellery according to your budget.