First time to ULF 2018? Don’t worry, we have got everything covered for you. Below is a complete guide for you to attend Rajasthan’s biggest festival – Udaipur Light Festival 2018.
How to reach ULF 2018?
The festival is taking place in the City of Lakes – Udaipur. If you are a tourist, here are the ways you can reach the city.
- The nearest airport is the Udaipur Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR)
- The distance of the venue from the airport – 27 km
- The direct flight is available to Udaipur from the following cities – Mumbai, Jaipur, , Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
For more information about Maharana Pratap Airport, click here.
- The nearest railway station is the Udaipur City Railway station.
- The distance of the venue from the Railway station – 8 km.
- Major trains arriving in Udaipur –
Ananya Express (12315/12316): Runs between Kolkata and Udaipur
Bandra – Udaipur Superfast Express (22901/22902): Runs between Mumbai to Udaipur
Udaipur City Jaipur Intercity Express (12991/12992): Runs between Jaipur and Udaipur
Chetak Express (12982/12981): Runs between Delhi to Udaipur
Udaipur Ahmedabad MG Fast Passenger (52927/52928): Runs between Ahmedabad and Udaipur
Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajasthan Humsafar Express (22985/22986): Runs between Delhi and Udaipur
Nizamuddin Express (12415): Runs between Udaipur and Delhi
- Volvo and comfort buses are available to Udaipur from all the major cities.
Where to stay in Udaipur?
- Want to stay in Udaipur in a certain budget? Click here to know about the hostels and dorms in the city.
- Want to wake up in the morning with a stunning Lake view? Click here to know about the Budget Hotels in Udaipur with a Lake View.
- Want to experience the royalty of the city of Lakes? Click here to know about the best hotels and resorts in Udaipur.
How to enter Udaipur Light Festival 2018?
Step 1 – Book your tickets from Allevents or Bookmyshow.
Step 2 – You will receive a code on your phone number via text message and an E-mail. Carry your ID proof at the venue.
Step 3 – Reach the venue of ULF 2018 i.e. Shouryagarh Resort and Spa. Show your code and your ID proof on the entry. On showing that you’ll receive a wristband which will let you go further.
Step 4 – Create a bunch of unforgettable memories at Rajasthan’s biggest festival, Udaipur Light Festival 2018.
Venue of ULF 2018
Want to explore Udaipur after enjoying ULF 2018? Click here.
If you have any more queries regarding the same, write to us in the comment section below or mail me directly at email@example.com.