The Coronavirus Vaccine drive is running at full force. While people have access to the vaccine in Udaipur, it is rather mandatory to register yourself with the Health Department. The third phase of the world’s largest COVID-19 vaccination drive for people above 60 years started in the first week of March. E-registration opened for the population so that they can schedule an appointment using the very efficient Co-WIN platform, anytime and anywhere. As per the latest statistics by the health centre, over 50 Lakh people have registered themselves through the Co-WIN platform.
A lot of people are confused about the guidelines and process for online registration. Well, a user guide has been processed by the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare as well as the National Health Authority (NHA) to enlighten you with the same.
Quick Process for Online Self-registration on Co-WIN
- Login and register yourself on Co-WIN to get vaccinated
- Select a vaccination centre at your nearest convenience
- Book your slot to get vaccinated
- Reschedule the date for vaccination if you are not available for the previously booked slot.
Detailed Guidelines and Process for Online Self-registration on Co-WIN platform
You can now register yourself for the COVID-19 Vaccination on the Co-WIN platform as well as the Aarogya Setu app. Here are some things you need to know to self-register yourself to get vaccinated. You can register on the Co-WIN website using both PC and mobile.
Things to remember:
- The vaccination process is open for people of Udaipur who are above 60 years. You are required to print the online copy and carry it with you to the vaccination centre.
- If you have an online copy, then you are not obliged to stand in queue for the registration again.
- If you are above 45 years and under 60 years, you are required to provide a Medical Certificate of a current co-morbidity (a doctor’s certificate is required), which will be asked at the time of registration.
- Photo ID proof is required for e-registration (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Pan Card, or Pension handbook).
- Your vaccine appointment through online registration can be booked on the same day, between 9 am to 4 pm, or scheduled for the next day, post 9 pm.
Process for e-registration on Co-WIN
- Log in with the applicant’s mobile number (up to 4 people can be registered with one mobile number).
- An OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘verify’ button.
- After verifying your mobile number, you will be redirected to the following page.
- Select the photo ID proof.
- Fill in your name, gender, year of birth as given in the selected photo ID proof.
- If the applicant is between 45 – 60 years of age, he or she must carry a Medical Certificate for any comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions) to the vaccination centre. Select NO if you don’t have any medical conditions.
- After registering for the applicant(s), an appointment can be scheduled for the COVID-19 Vaccination (you can even login later with the same number to edit your appointment).
- To schedule an online appointment for the COVID-19 Vaccine, enter the state, city, and PINCODE. After filling the same, you will be presented with a list of COVID-19 Vaccine centres in your area.
- Select the centre of your convenience and choose the time (forenoon or afternoon) for the same day or even next week.
- On successful registration, you will receive a notification or a message for confirmation and details.
- A copy of the online registration will be presented once the scheduling is done. Print that copy and carry it with you to the vaccination centre.
- When you reach the vaccination centre (as chosen), please do mention that you have self-registered online, as you won’t have to queue up for the registration again at the centre.
- Once you have booked an appointment, it can be rescheduled before the booked day.
- For rescheduling, re-login using the same mobile number and latest OTP and go to the “Citizen Registration” page to edit your appointment date again.
- The booking for another dose will be made automatically after the first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is given.
The above were the guidelines issued by the government for those who are self-registering online with the help of the Co-WIN platform. If you have any queries related to the COVID-19 Vaccination process, please visit our detailed blog for more information and questions.
We wish you good health and safety in these challenging and uncertain times!
Information Inputs Courtesy: UdaipurTimes
Image Courtesy: Self Registration Portal screenshots