Everyone in Udaipur has been going Gaga over the much-hyped Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal’s pre-wedding function. And there’s no reason why they shouldn’t.
Udaipur has witnessed multiple grand wedding functions but this one has its own charm. Countless celebrities have been arriving in Udaipur since yesterday. Are you also curious about the who’s who of the Ambani Pre-wedding function?
Here’s the list of people who have arrived in the city of Lakes –
Anil Kapoor and wife Sunita Kapoor, Newlywed Ranveer Singh with wife Deepika Padukone, David Dhawan, and wife Karuna Dhawan, Director and Producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra and wife Anupama Chopra, John Abrahim, American politician – Hillary Clinton, Shivsena President – Uddhav Thackeray with wife Rashmi Thackeray and son Aditya Thackeray, Bollywood singer – Arijit Singh, etc. Some International Personalities also arrived such as CEO of Apple – Tim Cook and Vice Chairman of Samsung – Lee Jae-Yong.
Celebrities expected to come in upcoming days
Indian politician and Businessman – Praful Patel, Musician – AR Rehman, Director – Karan Johar, Priyanka Chopra, Amitabh Bachchan with family, Vedanta’s chairman – Anil Agrawal, Hollywood singer – Taylor Swift and Beyonce, Bollywood actor – Akshay Kumar, American Politician – John Kerry, etc.
Although there is no strong evidence, Ambani family has very good relations with the following celebrities and they can be expected in the function as well –
Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and family, Jhanvi Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vidhya Balan with her husband Siddharth Roy Kapoor, Sachin Tendulkar, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, etc.
All about the Pre-wedding ceremonies
- Meal for orphans – The Ambani family has tied up with NGOs to make sure that during this 3-day ceremony, no family in Udaipur sleeps without food. Additionally, around 5100 physically impaired people of Narayan Seva Sansthan were presented with a full packed feast. Apart from that, Sweets, cakes, dry fruits, fruits, and flavored milk packets are being provided in some government schools as a part of their Mid-day meal programme.
- Celebrations will begin from today – Pre-wedding celebrations of the couple will begin with the Maha aarti of Lord Shreenath. Rajasthani Art and Culture Exhibition will be conducted in the lawns of Udaivilas. The Sangeet ceremony will be conducted at the Udaivilas where a 35 feet high statue of Shrinathji has been setup for the Sandhya Maha Aarti.
- Entire City Palace of Udaipur has been dolled up where the preparations of the functions are going on.
What changes are seen in Udaipur during the celebration?
- All the renowned hotels of the city have been jam-packed creating a bit of inconvenience to the tourists of Udaipur.
- More than 200 chartered planes will land at Udaipur airport where 30-50 private charters will land daily making it the busiest this season. The traffic is not just expected at the airport but on the roads as well where several luxury cars such as Porche, Jaguar, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, etc. can be witnessed.
- Not just that but Vistara that does not have flights to Udaipur will operate a few flights in the city. Vistara tweets ‘#Udaipur! Vistara is operating special flights between Delhi, Udaipur, and Mumbai on 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th December’.
- Many additional Jio towers are placed in the city which seems to be intended for the pre-wedding celebrations.
If you have come across any more such changes write it down in the comment section below or if you have something to share with us, write to me at email@example.com.