With the declining trend in COVID-19 cases, the Rajasthan government, earlier, had extended the coronavirus lockdown till June 8. However, the government, on Monday, issued guidelines to start the “unlock” process by easing certain restrictions from June 2.
According to the guidelines for the modified lockdown, exemption for various activities will be given only in areas where the positivity rate is less than 10% or the use of oxygen, ICU and ventilator beds is less than 60%.
Following the instructions of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, the Home Department has issued new guidelines in this regard.
New Guidelines issued by Rajasthan Government
Here is all you need to know about what is allowed in Udaipur and what is not:
- All the government offices will open from 9:30 am to 4 pm with the presence of 25% employees till June 7, and after that with 50% employees.
- Private offices can be opened up to 2 pm with the presence of 25% employees.
- e-Pass will be issued for the movement of workers working in industries.
- Shops & Mall
- Grocery and flour mill will open from 6 am to 11 am as before.
- All types of shops and business establishments will also be able to open from Tuesday to Friday from 6 am to 11 am.
- Fruit and vegetable shops will open from 6 am to 5 pm.
- Shops selling processed food, sweets, bakeries and restaurants will be open from 6 am to 11 am from Tuesday to Friday. Only take-away will be available.
- The facility of home delivery will be allowed till 10 pm.
- Sitting and eating in restaurants, shops will not be allowed.
- The street vendors and stalls will be allowed daily from 6 am to 11 am.
- Fuel pumps will be open from 5 am to 12 noon.
- Fully air-conditioned shopping complexes, malls will not be allowed to open at present.
- Maintenance service workers such as electricians, plumbers, carpenters, motor mechanics, IT service providers will be also allowed to travel.
- The ban on wedding ceremonies will continue till June 30.
- Marriages at homes and court marriages will be permitted as earlier (maximum attendance of 11 people).
- Details will have to be submitted on covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Inter-state and intra-state movement
- Intra-district movement of private vehicles will be allowed from Tuesday to Friday between 5 am to 12 noon.
- After June 8, traffic will be allowed in the entire state from 5 am to 12 noon.
- Public transport, including the State roadways and private buses, will be allowed from June 10. Separate orders will be issued for the same.
- RT-PCR negative report (conducted within 72 hours) will be mandatory for travellers coming from outside the state.
- Inter-state and intra-state movement of vehicles carrying goods will be allowed.
- Weekend Curfew
- The weekend curfew will remain in force every Friday from 12 noon to Tuesday 5 am.
- It will continue till the number of active cases in the state reduces to 10,000.
- All types of religious places will remain closed for devotees/visitors throughout the state.
- Public, social, political, sports-related entertainment, educational, cultural and religious functions/processions/festivals/fairs market will not be allowed.
- Cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes, auditoriums, swimming pools, amusement parks, picnic spots, sports grounds and public parks and similar places will remain closed.
- All educational, coaching institutions, libraries etc. will remain closed.
- e-Mitra and Adhaar Centres will be open till 4 pm.
There are more than 22 districts in the state, where the infection rate has been less than 5% during the lockdown.