Here we are with pictures of heavy rain of the season which was observed on 11 September, 2011 continuing with problems in the Udaipur City. This Lead to heavy water influx in many areas.
Some Updates of City :
- The Gates of FatehSagar, Swaroop Sagar and UdaiSagar are/were opened :O
- Sisarma River was flowing at 12Ft.
- Water is/was moving above UIT pulia
- Influx of water in Areas like Bohra Ganesh Ji, Sector 5(Gayatri Nagar), 7, 11, 13, 14 , Kumbha Nagar, Tekri and more.
- Savina Krishi Mandi was flooded with water upto 4Ft.
- Holiday announced in Central Academy Hiran Magri Sec 4, St. Pauls on 12 September, 2011
Here are Pictures By : Yash Sharma
Pictures by : Gaurav Bhattacharya
sandeep gaurSeptember 12, 2011 at 3:22 pm
Nice Pics great photo-shoot.
Prasun BannerjeeSeptember 12, 2011 at 5:45 pm
Really great coverage done friends. Superb Pics. Proud to have you all in Team UdaipurBlog 🙂
jugalSeptember 12, 2011 at 7:11 pm
Great work Man.
ncnaiduSeptember 12, 2011 at 10:04 pm
you get the feel good
ronakSeptember 12, 2011 at 10:49 pm
please right some description of places also
Sanjit ChohanSeptember 12, 2011 at 11:04 pm
Pictures are of
Ayad River Lakecity Mall
Ayad River : UIT pulia
NH 8 Highway
Sector 11, 12
Near Goverdhan Sagar
Rajesh SharmaSeptember 13, 2011 at 3:44 am
Great job… Good updates..
Dilip khandalSeptember 22, 2011 at 12:30 am
cool man.Great taste,your passion seems in your work. Keep it up.