- New industrial area to be built in Udaipur
- Rs. 75 crores announced for Ayad River Renovation
- Hospitals affiliated to the Medical College of Udaipur will be developed as Organ Retrieval Center
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot presented the state budget in the state assembly on Thursday. There were expectations on Dewas Project phases three and four in the budget, but no announcement was made about it.
However, Rs 75 crore has been announced for the Ayad River passing through the city.
To prevent the dirty water from entering into Pichhola, a seven-kilometre sewerage line has been proposed at Sisarama village. Rs. 8 crores 31 lakhs have been sanctioned for this project.
Besides, an allocation of Rs. 25 crores has been made under the Affordable Housing Scheme for the supply of drinking water in the colonies around the city.
A new industrial area will be formed in the city. Organ Retrieval Center to open in RNT Medical College
What’s in it for Udaipur?
- RIICO will establish a new industrial area in Udaipur.
- Rs. 75 crores allocated for Ayad River Renovation work.
- Rs 25 crore allocated for drinking water.
- To prevent the dirty water from entering into Pichhola, a sewerage line will be put up at Sisarama.
- RNT Medical College of Udaipur will be developed as an Organ Retrieval Center.
- Skill Development Centre to be established Udaipur for imparting skill training to the youths from the tribal community.