ROSAVA – WATER FOR LIFE
Water is the driving force of all nature.
It is one of the most important forms of life on which human life is majorly dependent. One cannot live without water since a human body needs ample amount each day to function properly. A human body consists of about 60 percent of water and the rest as solid. So, water becomes certainly very important for all the living bodies for their survival.
Water carries innumerable minerals in it that are not digestible by human body. Therefore, it becomes priorly significant for such water to pass through certain procedures of chemical treatment and filtration to be then used for drinking purpose.
And when it comes to maintaining high purity and health, ROSAVA Packaged Drinking Water, a brand of Anahita Food Products, thrives to provide people with the best of its products and services.
Carrying the Vision “To deliver nothing short of the heavenly “ahaa” moment in every sip and dip enjoyed by our extremely valued customers”, it aspires to become one of the leading bottled water and beverage(s) manufacturer across India.
A fairly new venture, with its inception in February 2015, Rosava believes in creating integrity and business ethics as long term goals for maintaining trust among its customers.
With core values of building customer relations, it believes that long term relationships can be strongly build through faith and respect on both the ends. Also, it continuously works to create innovative quality and sustainable solutions as a way to grow.
The most important thing about Rosava is presence of its own processing plants for manufacture of bottles and purification of water separately.
So, let’s get into the brief of Multipronged Process of Water Purification.
It consists of various steps from moulding of bottles to water treatment to quality assurance. The process is as follows:
- Blow Moulding Machine: Manufacturing of high quality plastic is the first step for this process as it is essential to preserve the quality of water contained therein. For this, a pre-heating oven (twin conveyer and two blow units) is used that ensure the quality of plastics is in line with international standards of safety.
- Treatment, Mineralization and Multistage Purification: It is the primary and varied process for complete purification of water. There are several steps through which untreated water passes to finally become apt for drinking purpose. These steps are:
- MGF (Multi Grade Filter) – Treats suspended solids and reduces turbidity. Done with the help of various filtration media like pebbles, sand, granules.
- ACF (Activated Carbon Filter) – Used to treat suspended solids and reduce opaqueness. It contains activated carbon media.
- Antiscalent Dosing – This process is carried out to prevent scale formation on membrane surface. Elements such as calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontium sulfate are removed for the same.
- Micron Cartridge Filter – Prevents passage of particulate to the high pressure pump and membrane.
- High Pressure Pump
- Reverse Osmosis Block – The feed water enters the RO block at high pressure and then separats into product and waste streams.
- RO water storage tank – It carries a capacity of 5000 L.
- The method of Dosing is done to maintain the pH balance of water.
- UV lamp- It is used to destroy any microbes present in the water.
- Micron Cartridge Filters – Micron cartridges are used to filter out any remaining filth and microbes. Both 0.22 and 0.45 micron cartridges are used for this.
- Product Water Tank – The water is then transferred to a tank with a capacity of 3000 litres.
- After this, the process of Ozonation is done through oxygen generating Ozonator.
- Quality Assurance: Quality and hygiene is highly maintained by keeping suitable pH level of water for good health.
- RFC: RFC – 60BPM (12X12X4)
- Rinser – 12 Rinsers
- Fillers – 12 Filling Cylinder
- Capper – 4 capping cylinders with cap elevator
- Inspection table on conveyer for observation of bottles.
- Packing line conveyer
After all these procedures, the bottle is then labeled for information related to quality & manufacturing/marketing of the product. The next step is batch coding of the bottles. Eventually, these bottles are finally packed keeping in mind the very high standards of safety and hygiene. Packing is done to ensure easy shipping and delivery to the customers.
The packaged water is now ready for shipping. It is sent to various dealers/customers in India and across the globe.
The bottles are available in different sizes/quantity according to one’s need.
The vision and mission with which Rosava is progressing is commendable. It is undoubtedly marking its steps close to success each day as it has already started to create an evident impact as a high quality beverages company in Rajasthan.
Keeping high aspiration and dedication to become the best provider for bottled water among its genre of work, Rosava would definitely become a well known bottled water supplier in its coming days.
We are aware of how greatly water is essential to us. We can never ignore its worth for any reason. And we also know water in its purest form is considered to be as holy as any sacred river.
Therefore, the Motto, “WATER FOR LIFE”, that Rosava conveys is apt on any part when it comes to such a product for life.
Whether you are planning an event or having a party or celebrations on any scale, Rosava’s services are always there with a promise to serve its customers with the best of quality and experience.
For orders, you can reach them directly. The contact details are provided below:
(+91) 96106 88109