Just when love is in the air all around, Big 7 travel unveils the official Top 50 Most Romantic Hotels across the world. This list covers everything from marble palaces to rustic treetop lodges. And evidently, Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur has topped the list.
The final list of the most romantic hotels in the world 2019 was obtained by Big 7 Travel by aggregating two notable romantic hotel rankings which are ‘Travel +Leisure World’s Best Awards 2018: The Most Romantic Hotels Collection’ and Tripadvisor ‘Traveler’s Choice 2019: Top 25 Hotels for Romance’. These results were then added to the survey results of big 7 readers and votes which were casted by the panel of experts from travel media and hotel industry.
Here’s the list of top 10 romantic hotels of the world 2019 according to Big 7 Travel:
- Taj Lake Palace – Udaipur, India
- Plaza Athénée – Paris, France
- Laucala Island Resort – Laucala Island, Fiji
- Villa Cora – Florence, Italy
- Conrad Maldives – Rangali Island, Maldives
- Jade Mountain – Soufrière, St. Lucia
- Azulik – Tulum, Mexico
- Coco Plum Island Resort – Coco Plum Cay, Belize
- New York Palace, The Dedica Anthology – Budapest, Hungary
- Huka Lodge – Taupo, New Zealand
While it might be too late to book into one of these unbelievable hotels for Valentine’s Day this year, but it’s not too late to check them out before 2019 is over, right?
Do you have any suggestions regarding the article? Share with us in the comment section below or if you have some story to share with us, you can drop a mail to me at