The Rajasthan government, on Monday, issued new guidelines and announced certain relaxations to the COVID-19 lockdown imposed in the state. According to the official order issued by the state government, the new guidelines will come into effect from Tuesday, June 8.
Here’s a complete list of relaxations given by the Rajasthan government:
- Shops and market will be allowed to open till 4 pm. Air-conditioned malls will remain closed.
- Wedding ceremonies will NOT be permitted till June 30. Marriages at home or in courts have been allowed with a maximum of 11 guests.
- Maximum 20 persons to be allowed at funerals.
- Government and private offices in the state can stay open till 4 pm with 50 per cent occupancy of staff.
- Public parks are allowed to open from 5 am to 8 am.
- Roadways and private buses will be allowed to operate from June 10.
- The movement of private vehicles will be allowed from 5 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Passengers travelling from outside the state will have to submit a negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours. People who have taken both doses of vaccination will be allowed without any test report.
- Shops dealing in processed food, sweets, bakery etc., will be able to open from 6 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday. However, only take-away will be allowed.
- Industries and construction sites will be allowed to work to avoid the migration of workers.
- Shops dealing in agricultural inputs and equipment, fruits, vegetables and flowers, and Mandis have been permitted daily from 6 am to 4 pm.
- All medical and health-related activities and services will be permitted.
- Dining in restaurants will NOT be allowed, takeaways will be available. Home delivery from these establishments will be allowed till 10 pm.
- ATMs, banks, financial services will remain functional till 4 pm.
- Petrol pumps will operate from 5 am till 5 pm.
- Gatherings of all kinds, public, social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural and religious, processions and fairs will continue to be banned.
- Cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes, auditoriums, swimming pools, gyms, amusement parks, picnic spots, sports grounds and similar places will remain closed in the state.
- Coaching institutions and libraries etc. will remain closed too.
- All places of worship will remain closed for the general public.
- Night curfew from 5 pm to 5 am every day will remain in place.
- The ‘Public Discipline Weekend Curfew’ will continue from 5 pm on Fridays to 5 am on Mondays until further orders.
- Rule of Five, where more than 5 people will not be allowed to assemble anywhere, will stay in effect.
The government had imposed a complete lockdown in the state from May 10 to May 24, which was later extended till June 8. Meanwhile, from June 2, relaxations were announced following a dip in the number of infections and the positivity rate.